We use the latest digital research techniques and data visualisation tools. We work with our clients’ marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure the right data is used at the right time to take the best business decisions.
We have true understanding of consumers and their behaviours within financial services, housing, energy, technology, retail and telecoms. This allows us to match the right data to the right business problem.
Davies Hickman, a market research company with a difference
Since 2007, we’ve helped more than 50 leading brands…
We work for three main groups of clients:
- B2C marketing, digital and operations directors responsible for customer insights and innovative experiences
- Marketing directors of B2B companies including technology and telecoms responsible for customer insights
- Directors of housing associations and property developers
Customer insights and market analysis
- Exploring customers changing needs and the drivers of buying behaviours
- Creating customer segmentations to target sales and marketing
- Analysing and designing customer journeys
- Understanding brand perceptions
- Communicating insight through data visualisation and dashboards
Value proposition and new product development
- Identifying opportunities from technological change (eg Internet of Things and Smart Service)
- Building propositions and new products
- Generating new product and service concepts
- Providing evidence for new propositions through testing
- Building business models including pricing strategies
- Using behavioural economics to support customer decision making
Thought leadership for B2B content marketing
- Providing research and data to underpin content marketing
- Building your brand’s thought leadership reputation
- Creating compelling data visualisations – infographics, videos and dashboards
- Developing case studies, award entries and white papers
- Supporting social media communication strategies
Customer experience management and innovation
- Increasing customer satisfaction, NPS or reducing customer effort
- Optimising customer experience measurement
- Innovating customers’ experiences and planning change
- Analysing complaints and undertaking root-cause diagnosis
- Managing customer facing employees’ ease (ESE)
- Deploying customer services standards
New – Data and customer insight packages to give your content marketing more power…
The increasing impact of AI on European contact centres
The latest 2022 Odigo-Davies Hickman tracking research, involving 1,035 European business leaders, explores the impact of 11 different applications of artificial intelligence for customer experience (AI for CX) across Belgium/Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain and...
15 seconds delivers connectivity, community, relatability & learning
What next for video culture?As early as 2002, and before phone streaming, The Henley Centre publicised an emerging shift in the way people receive information - away from the written word and towards the audible-visual word or video. Having recently hit the...
More cash in our pockets, will we ever be a cashless society?
The restrictions necessitated by the pandemic precipitated a rise in the use of cards and mobile wallets while the accompanying decline in the use of cash for transactions has led to questions about its future. Adoption of credit cards initially slow By repeating the...